Friday, January 2, 2009

I have been enjoying the scorching Mumbai heat for the past couple of weeks... after enduring multiple brutal snow and ice storms in the U.S., I have learned not to complain about the Indian heat.

Anyway, after a short sabbatical from the webosphere, (I must admit I had some distinct withdrawal symptoms at the beginning) I found something interesting on the Wall Street Journal.

This is a commentary of a Russian professor on the potential demise of the U.S. by 2010.
The professor goes so far as to predict a a bloody civil war in the fall of 2010 followed by a break up of the United States!At 500 reader comments, it has become one of the most read articles on the Journal.

Read it hereand decide for yourself whether this is pure Murdoch style sensationalism or has any true substance to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment